Thursday 1 July 2010

MAWTT #52 - My Farewell

Good Morning Everyone

Before I start with my challenge this week, I have the sad news that this is my last week as a member of the DT here. I have had a fantastic year with the girls, & have made some amazing friends through the blog. Thank you xxRight onto this week's sketch. We don't have a sponsor this week so the lucky winner will get to join the girls & be a Guest DT for 2 weeks. So if you fancy the challenge here is the sketch

As usual you can flip, rotate or tweek the sketch but please keep the layout the same. We don't have a theme this week so "Anything Goes".

Clare W has joined us again this week as a GDT so I will start off the DT cards with her great card


Now for the DT

Hazel

Heidi


Lisa

Clare


Shell


Don't forget you need to get your creations linked to us before 8pm on Weds 7th July. xx


Clare, Heidi, Hazel, Lisa, Shell, Brenda xx


5 comments:

Linda said...

Great sketch and great DT cards.

Teri said...

Great challenge ladies - you may want to check the post though, something wierd is happening to the text under the entries. . .
Hugs,
Teri x

Hazel (Didos) said...

MMM Sorry Teri, It seems to be alright sometimes then the next time we are on its all strange again. This is actually much better than when it was posted initially!!! Don't know who let the Gremlins in to play!!! Hxox

dj1952 said...

I also would like to thank you for a great sketch. And I thought the DT did a wonderful job.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

P.S. It looks like all of the text under your cards is several times larger than the rest of the text on the site.

Debs said...

Doh....didnt link it time but ill share with you anyway!!..its here ..Debs x