Thursday, 21 June 2012

Winner - Let's Get Krafty

Firstly I would like to apologise for being so late with this announcement!  I hope I don't get the sack from the DT!!

We had some really amazing entries for our "Get Krafty" challenge last week, you are all awesome and I wish that everyone could be a winner!  Alas, this can't be the case so lets see who our winner is:

Congratulations to:


Wonderful card honey, and great colouring on the Kraft CS.

Please email Hazze89510@aol.com to arrange your prize.

And our Top 3 in no particular order are:




Well done to all of your!  Please do feel free to grab your badge from the side bar to display on your blogs.  I hope you can join in with our special birthday challenge!

Love Pam and the DT 
xxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x

Liselot said...

Thanks for picking my card the winning one! My email is on its way to Hazel.
Liselot

Tracy said...

Yippee! Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick! Congratulations to xtglx, Tanja, and Liselot! :-)