Thursday 28 November 2013

Girly - but NO pink!!

Hello blogworld!

Well it has been a loooong time since I did this!  Almost forgot altogether to set the new challenge going!

Firstly I'd like to say thank you to all of you who played along with Pami's 'Music Inspired' theme last week - what wonderful entries they were - and now a big hello from me and all of Team B.

Without further ado here's my theme for this week:

  Girly - but no pink

So I'd like to see projects for the girls but without an ounce of the pink stuff!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone makes of my little challenge and here's some fabulous inspiration for you from Team B.











You have until 8:00 (GMT) Wednesday 4th December to enter.

See ya soon,
Sarah and Team B

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations x