Wednesday 10 May 2017

Top 3 Fairy Challenge

Hi everyone, I'm just popping back tonight to announce the Top 3 for my fairy challenge.  Thank you everyone who entered, I think fairies are still a popular choice for many of us which meant we had a lot of super entries.  However, after careful consideration, I'd like to say my top 3 are as follows;

First Place;
It just had to be Hazel with this beautifully coloured fairy card using a Hannah Lynn image.



2nd Place;
This goes to Laura and her delightful fairy from the Fairy Glen collection at Funky Kits.


3rd Place;
& it's Charlotte with her dreamy pink clouds and your cute little Avery Elle Fairies.

Big thanks to all those that joined my challenge and hopefully you'll all be back tomorrow when our new challenge begins, Jx

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh Janice, thank you for picking my card, Lots of Hugs H x

Jenny L said...

Hi Janice,
what wonderful picks and congrats to the chosen 3.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. Team B

lau58 said...

Thanks!!! I'm top3!!!

Laura